List of Hearing Participants
The following parties, having filed the required request, are scheduled to testify at the hearing:
- The Business Music Coalition, which includes Muzak LLC, DMX, Inc., Ecast Inc., TouchTunes Music Corporation and AMI Entertainment, represented by Lisa Tiver, Senior Vice President Business Affairs, Rights and Licensing for Ecast Inc.
- Google, Inc./YouTube LLC, represented by William Patry
- Music Reports, Inc., represented by its Senior Vice President of Business Affairs & Business Development, Les Watkins.
- The National Music Publishers' Association and The Harry Fox Agency, Inc., represented by Jacqueline C. Charlesworth, Of Counsel, Morrison & Foester LLP and Paul Goldstein, Stella W. and Ira. S. Lillick Professor of Law, Stanford Law School; Of Counsel, Morrison & Foester LLP.
- The National Association of Broadcasters, represented by Bruce G. Joseph.
- The Recording Industry Association of America, requested by Steve Englund.
- The Digital Media Association, requested by Lee Knife.