Help: Case Status Definitions
Case Status indicates the current processing state of your case.
- Open - Cases currently in process in the Copyright
- Working - Cases that you have started but not submitted
for payment (not in your Cart).
- In-Cart - Cases in your Cart awaiting payment (not yet
submitted to the Copyright Office).
- Closed - Cases that have been completed by the Copyright
Office. To view closed cases, click the All Cases link.
- Discarded - Cases that you have discarded. To view discarded cases, click on the All Cases link.