Other Digital Content
GROUP REGISTRATION OF SHORT ONLINE LITERARY WORKS (GRTX)
The Copyright Office has implemented a new group registration option for short online literary works, such as blog entries, social media posts, and short online articles. Read more.
The Copyright Act protects a wide variety of works that are used with computers, tablets, smartphones, videogame platforms, and other electronic devices. It also protects works that are used or distributed on the internet, such as websites, blogs, and other online content. To register this type of digital content, identify the predominant authorship and submit the claim either as a literary work, a work of the visual arts, or a work of the performing arts.
- Standard Application (Video: 10m 28s)
- Single Application (Video: 9m 58s)
- Submit Your Work to the Copyright Office (Video: 2m 46s)
- Group Registration of Unpublished Works (Video: 11m 50s)
- Group Registration of Unpublished Photographs (Video: 15m 12s)
- Group Registration of Published Photographs (Video: 17m 32s)
- Group Registration of Short Online Literary Works (Video: 25m 48s)
- Supplementary Registration (Video: 6m 28s)